Friday 15 June 2007

11 and 12

Hey all, sorry it's been so long sdince I updated!
Anyway, here we go!

Day 11

We went to two peoples bay today, it had such a beautiful beach. We stayed there a while doing shoots and playing in the water (fun fun fun!!!)


Afterwards we grabbed lunch and visited The Gap and Natural Bridge, very pretty sights around Albany. The wild waters raged in the Gap.



Day 12


Today, more time around Albany, I got my Albany Keyring! Then we went to the Stirling Ranges. Very pretty mountain range. While there, we visited the Lily Dutch Windmill.
Then we headed on a little town called Denmark.





You asked about me? I'm wounderful, I'm really enjoying myself. We've hada few issues (will be explained when I have more time! And the van? Tiny yes, but we love it all the same. There's more then enough space!

More coming soon, really! There are alot more days... LOL. But my time here is running out so I have to go. Love you all and see you soon!

Anja

4 comments:

Manuel said...

the pic of the beach is breathtaking. I can imagine tons of fun and tons of fun shootings there

Unknown said...

Glad you're having fun, Anja! we all miss you of course tho your site is still being updated with new sets!! Cant wait to hear about the 'issues'! LOL!! keep us up-dated!

Love
Marlow

Manuel said...

Anja, please tell Zeph to check his E-Mail ASAP!!! Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi Anja

Where are you? whats been happenning? I gotta get my Anja fix soon!!